THE BMW 2 SERIES COUPÉ M AUTOMOBILES IN COMPARISON.
Quick facts: drive train, suspension and performance.
BMW M2 CS
- High-performance M TwinPower Turbo 6-cylinder petrol engine with 331 kW (450 hp)
- Specifically tuned Adaptive M suspension
- Weight-optimised exterior parts made from carbon fibre (CFRP)
- 331 kW (450 hp), 550 Nm, 0–100 km/h in 4.0 sec with M DCT
BMW M2 COMPETITION.
- High-performance M TwinPower Turbo 6-cylinder petrol engine with 302 kW (410 hp)
- M specific suspension with Active M differential
- Exclusive M specific design options in the exterior and interior
- 302 kW (410 hp), 550 Nm, 0–100 km/h in 4.2 sec with M DCT
BMW M240i COUPÉ
- M TwinPower Turbo 6-cylinder petrol engine with 250 kW (340 hp)
- 8-speed Steptronic Sport transmission
- Optional all-wheel drive BMW xDrive
- 250 kW (340 hp), 500 Nm, 0–100 km/h in 4.6 sec
- BMW M2 CS
- BMW M2 COMPETITION.
- BMW M240i COUPÉ
BMW M2 COMPETITION: PERFORMANCE FEATURES.
Overview of the drive train and chassis technologies inspired by motorsport.
The BMW M2 Competition features numerous drive train and chassis components inspired by motorsport – to provide more performance, more agility and more precision.
High-performance M TwinPower Turbo 6-cylinder petrol engine.
M Sport brake.
M Sports exhaust system.
M specific suspension with Active M differential.
7-speed M double-clutch transmission.
BMW M2 COMPETITION: DESIGN FEATURES.
M specific design elements in the exterior and interior.
The design of the BMW M2 Competition is a powerful expression of highest performance. Perfectly fitting M design elements emphasise the sporting character of the vehicle – underlined by impressive 19'' light alloy wheels. The dynamic character continuous to the interior; accentuated by exclusive M specific details.
M specific front apron.
M side air vents.
M exterior mirrors.
Exhaust tail pipes in Black chrome.
M2 Competition badge.
Light alloy wheels Y-spoke 788 M.
M leather steering wheel.
M Sport seats.
M specific instrument display.
Door sill finishers with “M2 Competition” designation.
M seat belts.
BMW M240i COUPÉ.
Design and driving dynamics of the BMW M240i Coupé.
The sporty character of the BMW M240i Coupé is characterised by highly developed drive train and chassis components as well as striking M specific design features in the exterior and interior – for strong performance and an even stronger appearance.
- Driving Dynamics
M TwinPower Turbo 6-cylinder petrol engine.
M Sport suspension.
Variable sport steering.
Steptronic Sport transmission.
M Aerodynamics package.
M specific design elements in the interior.
Door sill finishers with M240i designation.
BMW 2 SERIES COUPÉ M AUTOMOBILES: DRIVER ASSISTANCE.
Innovative technologies and driver assistance systems for maximum comfort and safety.
The BMW 2 Series Coupé M Automobiles not only score with their exceptional performance. They also offer a wide range of smart driver assistance systems.